How can I recover deleted text messages from my iPhone 4?
Hi guys, I really need to recover some of my deleted text messages from my iPhone...I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance
iPhone Data Recovery can recover deleted text messages from iPhone in easy ways. Besides recovering text from iTunes backups, iPhone Data Recovery can also help to scan and retrieve sms directly from your iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, if you didn't lose your iPhone. Let's check detailed steps with the Windows version of iPhone Data Recovery.
Way 1: restore Deleted Text Messages from iTunes Backup
1. Select the Recovery Mode. Run the program on your computer, and choose the type of your device. When it comes to choose a recovery mode, select "Recover from iTunes Backup File".
2. Scan the Backup File. Choose the backup file of your device in the window below, and click "Start Scan". Then you just need to wait for the scanning results.
3. Check and Recover deleted SMS. Select "Text Messages" in the lists of scanning results. Now you can preview the deleted or lost text and make your choice to recover whatever you want, by simply checking and clicking "Recover" button.
Way 2: how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone directly
# Connect your Device and Choose the Recovery Mode
First of all, download and install iPhone Data Recovery on your computer. Run it and connect your iPhone to the computer. Then, choose "Recover Data from iOS Device" as the recovery mode.
# Enter DFU Mode and Scan for Deleted Text Messages
Here follow the steps below to enter DFU mode so that you can scan for deleted/lost text from your iPhone.
1) Hold your iPhone and click "Start" in the main interface below.
2) Hold both "Power" and "Home" buttons for simultaneously 10 seconds.
3) Release the “Power” button when the time is up, but keep pressing the "Home" button for another 10 seconds. When iOS Data Recovery informs your successfully entering DFU mode, release it. it will automatically scan your iPhone 4 for deleted data files, including camera roll, contacts, messages, etc.
# Preview and find deleted text messages on iPhone
After the scanning, you'll get the interface below. Scanning results are listed on the left, in categories. Check "Messages" and preview them one by one or selectively. Click those you'd like to get back in and press "Recover" button. Now, your lost sms are back.
iPhone Data Recovery can not only retrieve deleted or lost text back from your iPhone, but more other data files, including contacts, photos, videos, calendar, call history, notes and so on. Try this fantastic recovery software if you are in trouble of data loss. If someone ask you how to get deleted text messages on iPhone, do you can help them?
write a comment